Thanks to my friends for their recommendation, I really enjoyed my weekend in Boston.
I stayed at the Sheraton
Despite the cold temperatures and snow, I could tell how cute and charming Boston would be in the Spring/Summer. If you’re planning a trip, here is the list of restaurants I tried and activities I did.
Places I ate at:
- Tatte Bakery & Cafe – great brunch/breakfast stop
- Mike & Patty’s – cheap, quick and tasty!
- Masa – rated as best brunch in Boston (it was the only one I went to but was good)
- Union Oyster House – typical, standard food but is the oldest restaurant in the US so a tourist trap worth going to
- Quincy Market – similar to Chelsea Market with less space and food.
- The Beehive – great evening spot that also has a live jazz band on the weekends and food was the best I had on my trip.
- Orinoco – really good Venezuelan food near Harvard Square
- Taiwan Cafe – good soup dumplings
- Summer Shack – ate here literally because it was next to my hotel but food was good
Things I did that can easily fit into a weekend trip to Boston:
Shop my tourist style: